Senior PHP Developers Wanted
We are looking for a four(4) excellent web and PHP developer to join a class leading & innovative company.
Enkelt Ltd, a leading technology business based in the UK with a software development office in Iligan City, are looking for Senior & Entry Level Web and PHP Developers. The successful candidates will possess a passion for pushing the latest web technologies to the limits, and will work with our team of talented developers to design and build the next generation of our innovative applications.
Our Goal is to be the best employer in Iligan, we take great pride in our office environment and we are consistently pushing the boundaries of benefits for our team and these now include:
- Handsome Salary
- Working Hours is 5 days a week
- Overtime is Optional
- Healthcare and Insurance included
- ?? paid Holidays
- Equity Stake
You will join a growing organisation that has been operating for over 11 years. The successful candidates will make a valuable contribution to the ongoing evolution of our Asset Performance Management application. Apply now to gain valuable well paid experience in a thriving sector.
- Design and development of web application in PHP/MySQL.
- Integration and support of web applications and associated hardware.
- Analyze customer needs and provide software solutions as part of a team
- Analyze, test, and resolve issues with application software and associated peripherals.
- Develop web services in variety of languages (PHP, ASP, etc.) which will interface with third party APIs
- Analyze and adapt existing software to meet customer needs.
- Assist the customer in the development of business processes and policies. Help develop standards, guidelines and procedures for development
- Interacting with the UX/UI designer, project manager and product owner to provide innovative and forward thinking approaches to development and specifications.
- Performance and architecture optimization.
- Participating in a team-oriented environment to develop complex web-based applications.
- Maintaining existing codebase, to include troubleshooting bugs and adding new features.
- Must be a team player, possess a good attitude and be self-disciplined
- Must have experience/exposure to Systems Administration.
- Strong skills in PHP, and MySQL.
- Experience with open source frameworks especially CodeIgniter.
- Ability to understand technical documents, Design Documents.
- Understanding of team development/source code control (Git, etc.)
- Extensive experience of developing and testing websites for multiple browsers, platforms and devices including smartphones and tablets.
- Awareness of MVC and other standard design patterns.
Experience: All levels considered